Monday, August 3, 2009

printmaking and oil pastel

I took a printmaking class in which we tried etching, lithography, screen printing and linocut. So the worm is an etching, the ones with my face were screenprinted (screenprinting is pretty fucking great). My litho piece didnt turn out at all, and my linocut looks like shit. the obese bumble bee and mr. turd were the sketches for the printmaking pieces that didnt turn out. the other two pictures are oil pastel drawings.











have a safe summer. dont eat too much fungus

5 comments:

Amir Avni said...

Those are some good sketches you got here Noam! I actually went to a Thai restaurant that had "Fungus" on the menu, I guess they meant Mushrooms.

Shen Ramu said...

these are sweet! i've been dying to try printmaking, sounds like fun..maybe i should take a class one of these days too. cool cool.

Bigmac said...

man I looooooove mr turd. These are awesome!

sussman said...

thanks homosapiens

Keelamari said...

I kind of love that worm for some reason. Also, everyone should have a Noam t-shirt.